Sunday, January 16, 2011

Them that's doin'

I am always interested in like minded people (urban farm wise). Mostly I have just found various blogs or books to read, but today I met someone here. She is a Master gardener that has hens and bees! I am so happy to find someone local! On the heels of that thought a "oh my little start up must seems so juvenile" came jogging by, but I stomped on it. One thing I have noticed about gardening/farming type people is that they are more than willing to share their knowledge, and unlike other organizations (save the romance book industry - listen to act one on the link) they want you to succeed.

It is another week of 50 degree highs and mid 30 lows. It feels so much like spring I could cry. Hubby is planting half a dozen lettuce seeds tonight to put under lights - the plan is to move them to South facing windows and see how they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment