Sunday, August 2, 2015

Blogging

I've been reading a lot of farm blogs lately, while the sun is hot and I can't bring myself to go outside.  There is one thing that frustrates me about these gems of information.

They end.

No warning,  I'm happily reading about how a family of four got into raising goats from 2011.  I move forward in the blog to learn more.

There is no more.

I would like to say I have been too busy doing to write about it, but I really haven't.  The 2 hailstorms in the beginning of this years growing season took the wind out of our sails, as did May's continuous rain.  We were thrilled to have so much moisture, but didn't feel like planting in it.

So this year there are no squash or melons.  But bush beans are producing and we got our first tomatoes (Rutgers)  And we have onions for the first time.

I will take pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment